SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

9.09.2005

A little friday humor.



And this widget is to be taken as funny as well. Even more funny are the people who get bent out of shape down in the comments. My EQ1 message boards used to get spammed once in a while by a russian bride post. I suspect there are bots that troll for boards and post randomly. The follow up replies to those threads are classic.

I swear these posts to my blog would be much better if I had a waterproof terminal in the shower or a stenographer to ride around with me while a drive to appointments.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/9/05 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After this post I hope you don't crash....not a lot of hope. I still hope you don't crash. I mean if you did I would be inconsoleable for at least a minute or two. I'd find new blog after that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home