SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

8.20.2005

Not sure what to talk about today but thought I should post something just to keep things active. You can check out which stories I have dug over at Digg, going to try to keep my diggs sparse but it tends to get kinda fun.

I was listening to diggnation on the way to Nashville Thursday and was nearly in tears at one point. Sometimes those guys are really freakin annoying but once in a while they hit on all cylinders.

One of my diggs was to a widget at Konfabulator (which was recently hoovered up by Yahoo!). There are some very neat little widgets, going to give some of them a try on my 2ndary system before I go cluttering up the main box. I might even give a go at making one, don't hold your breath tho. for my friends who play WoW, here is a widget you might find worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home