SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

7.29.2005

Yeah, it is way old news, but I finally watched the Live 8 Pink Floyd footage over at AOL Music. Wish this was forshadowing a coming tour, but I just doubt it. I would like to comment on something I found out much later, but illustrates just how far MTV has sunk. Apparently MTV was going to commercial breaks durring bands performances. I can't be sure but I don't remember them doing that for Live Aid.. So if you wanted to see the concerts without freakin commercials you needed to be at your PC ( and the quality is pretty darned good). It should be noted IN A BIG WAY, if you did not know, this was Pink Floyd with Roger Waters on stage. I am not sure how many years it has been since that happened but it is decades, and MTV broke for commercials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home