SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

4.23.2005

Saturday, and enough time for a post. After several times of remembering to check this out when I was nowhere near a computer, I went to woot. Looks like an interesting concept and when I see something that isn't a complete waste of time I'll buy something. The idea is they feature 1 thing at really low prices for 1 day then move on at midnight. Check it out and say something about it if ya want.

BTW, in case you haven't turned on TechTV in a while, DON'T. Unless you like Xplay or Judgment Day. Most other shows are complete ASS CRACK. I don't like what they did to the good and mediocre shows, they are now pretty much junk.

Mowed the yard for the first time this year, guess it is back to that chore again. (Should have done it last weekend btw) What amazes me each time i put it off is how little work it really is, why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home