SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

9.28.2004

Even though I haven't actually played any DnD for a while, I still collect (and infrequently paint) miniatures. I also read for and do a little idle thinking about running a new campaign. Just need to get folks together for the game. Hopefully once the weather turns to crap this winter my enthusiasm will grow a tad more and we can get to it. In my searching around I have found the PDF revolution in roleplaying games has spun off some very good quality printable cardboard terrain. Here are some links to some of what I have found so far.

WorldWorks Games

Stones Edges
Microtactix

All of these look great. Even when printed in black and white. WorldWorks has some fairly nice tutorials for assembly ( a couple are in video ) There is a faq for folks interested in "card modeling". It hasn't been updated in a while but still has some good info.

If I get really ambitious I may give Hirst Arts plaster cast models a go also. These, when built and painted well look awesome. I may not use them for games but in a diorama or two for the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home