SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

6.07.2004

Well, here we go again. Back to the blog. I switched hosting services and had to do some reconfiguring to get things rolling again. Of course I took that as an excuse and procrastinated for a few months. Ok so back at it again.


Last weekend I completed the first half of getting certified as an open water scuba diver. Man was that a blast. Can't wait till this weekend for the actual dives in a local quarry.


In gaming Beta 1 is over in Ryzom and all in all I was not really that impressed. The graphics engine was dated, the game played slow, but the ideas and world info were pretty decent. Would not have minded getting in on stage two, but I suspect I just didn't play it enough. I wish them luck and think there is a good chance they can fix things and have a pretty good game when all is said and done.


I tried Lineage II for its open beta and liked it quite a bit. Just don't have the desire to pay for another game right now.


Well thats all for now. Hopefully I'll come up with some stuff on a more frequent basis ... yeah right !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home