SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

11.16.2003

A couple of weeks ago I signed up for the beta of another MMORPG called Wish. Actually they are calling it a UMMORPG (Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). One reason I am fairly excited about this game is it is being developed here where I live. Kind of cool to have something like this springing up here in Huntsville. Their website is still fairly sketchy, they have a few screen shots that look nice, concept art and a movie. Their FAQ is also a bit thin. None the less I am still pretty interested. Hopefully I can particpate in this beta and get a feel for it. I have enjoyed the betas I have been a part of so far.

It looks like winter is really here in Alabama. Kinda cold, rainy and the millions of leaves are falling out of my trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home