SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

11.02.2003

We picked up a new book on PHP and SQL today and so far (read about 30 pages of it) it seems pretty good. Like the pace, formating and such. I may post a mini/tiny/micro review of it for the fun of it later after I have had a chance to actually use it to learn something.


Back when I first picked this domain name and was talking to a friend about things to put up here it was suggested I do searches on the words "Seven Dead" and post links to some good finds. Well today is my first run of this and whew it's a good one. Seems those wacky Indians (the ones in India) are getting picked off by aliens. Cjeck it out


At least seven dead in reported UFO attacks in India


A while back I picked up a bad habit of placing spaces one character early while typing. I find this extremely annoying and have as yet been unable to sop doing it, bu tit makes for some very interesting typos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home