SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

12.05.2005

Stardock: ThinkDesk - Multiplicity

Stardock: ThinkDesk - Multiplicity

Ok got a chance to give this a try this weekend. There are so many handy uses for this program. It installed easily, worked quite well except for some funny behavior withthe num lock key. If you use it I would recommend setting static IP addresses, I had a power outage Sunday that caused the 2nd machine to get a new IP address so I had to scramble and get the keyboard back handy to log on and reset a setting or two to make them talk.

Being able to switch focus just by moving the mouse from screen to screen is awesome. Being able to cut and paste from computer to computer is REALLY AWESOME. Two-boxing in EQ2 with one keyboard and mouse ain't chopped liver either. Gets me quite a bit of deskspace back.

Stardock has been making utilities I admire for quite some time and it had been very remiss of me not to keep up with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home