SevenDead

Just a personal blog of random thoughts and spewage.

11.21.2005

Bumpage for the hell of it.



This character is soooo much more fun than my first one. A healer I am apparently not. Interesting the first raid I lead after switching to this character I was having fits watching everyone's health bounce and having no way to directly effect it. Seeing the main tank dropping into the red and not being able to heal him was very stressful. The first time. After that, I got used to being free to scream commands at the raid and reinforce the general belief that I am a complete ass !!!

Work related info. The new job seems to be suiting me well. I like the folks I work with so far, they all seem like a good bunch. The job should be interesting. I am essentially doing desktop support for NASA, however it is not them I get a paycheck from. Will be getting calls from the grunts to astronauts. I'll be doing certification testing again, so will have to study :( ahh well.

Working at this sort of job does encourage me to get back to doing some web programing and database stuff, which is a good thing. Whether I actually follow thorugh with it is another thing. But my brain looks to be a bit more excersized than on my last one. The Quest job was interesting from the face to face people interaction, but I did not have to do very much thinking to accomplish the tasks generally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home